Groups & Workshops
Overcome Professional Roadblocks and Rediscover Career Satisfaction
~ A unique coaching workshop for professionals who are finding themselves at a stuck point in their careers or trying to rediscover themselves in their work ~
This dynamic workshop addresses the following common professional issues:
- I've come this far in my career, now what?
- I thought I was happy at work, but something seems to be missing.
- Sometimes I feel like I'm on a high-speed train, and I just want to get off - But where will that leave me?
- Without my job, who am I?
Participants will be able to:
- Recognize any concerns or fears about a job or career change
- Identify tactics and strategies in managing work-related transitions and challenges
- Reconcile personal values with professional goals and aspirations
- Connect and network with other professionals each with their own insight and set of experiences
What people are saying so far:
"Previously, I had only participated in a coaching workshop in a corporate setting through my employer and wasn't sure what to expect approaching the process at a more personal level. These professional coaching workshops are a great experience for me as I begin to explore what I truly want. Karen is the perfect facilitator, guiding an open-dialogue group format with purpose and focus. The environment is just right for sharing thoughts and insights that are valuable to one another." ~ JG
"Karen's workshops offer a terrific forum to connect with other professionals at similar career points. The opportunity to share experiences, insights and ideas in a welcoming environment has already helped me in identifying tactics to support my own career transition." ~ ML
You can click here to contact me for more information.